Saturday, June 17, 2006

I missed the Friday Feast, so here it is......

Keeping cool is an art form!
Appetizer
What is a word that you use that would not be considered common?
Hincky…..I use it to illustrate if something isn’t quite right. Then there’s this word that I picked up from a close friend……..Combustionated…..meaning someone is standing too close or a situation is making you feel closed in.

Soup
What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year?
Racecars in the office where the computer is and a free one on the kitchen fridge.

Salad
Name 3 people you speak with by telephone a regular basis.
1. Mom 2. Sister 3. Marlene
Main Course
If you could buy a new outfit for someone you know - who would it be and what would you purchase for them?
For my sister. I know her taste. I have bought her many things that she really likes and tends not to buy for herself. She looks great in color. I would probably buy her a turquoise or teal silky mandarin collared tunic blouse and a black flared or straight skirt in a soft and flowy fabric.
Dessert
What is the last beverage you drank?
Iced tea that I brewed this morning from tea leaves. A combination of Jasmine and Darjeeling. Put over purchased ice—no sugar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, my dog would giver all her chewy rawhides and pig ears for that pile of ice right now!!! I love that pic! lol So cute how he is melted 'into' the ice.

I'm thinking of bringing Winnie in today for a few hours. So far, we've left her out but have been 'dipping' her in the pool twice a day. She won't get in it herself.

It's hot. =( I am going to link to you today and comment on your cute pic.....I don't know how to ping or track back. ??