Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday's Feast #99



Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you like your job? Job? What's that? I have been searching for one for a long time, with no success.

Soup
When was the last time you think you were lied to? I have a relative in my life who exaggerates and bends the truth all the time. I usually believe only about half of what that person tells me.

Salad
Share some lyrics from own of your favorite songs. How he loves us with great love he who sits enthroned above for our lives he spilled his blood sent his spirit like a flood Children of the Living God sing to the living God.....Fernando Ortega, "This Bright Hour" CD

Main Course
What do you do/take when you are in pain? It varies. Tylenol if it's not too bad, Aleve if it's joint or muscle pain and both if it's really bad. I cannot stand to take Vicodin or any of the codeine products--I hate how they make me feel.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: My Husband is very considerate. Right now, he is vacuuming. He already did the dishes!

No comments: