Tuesday, August 08, 2006

What We've Been Up To


In spite of the heat, we have been working on our yard. We got a deal on our concrete because we dug it out ourselves. That driveway is 40 feet wide and 25 feet long. The walkway is 38 feet by 4 feet.

Then, we went to our friends and picked up boulders to line the driveway. We just finished putting those down today. Tomorrow we will go get as many more as the truck will hold because we are using them also to form a dry creek bed which will be 100 feet long and about 5 feet wide. So sorry I don't visit or write on blogs lately, but my arms feel like they are gonna fall off once we stop work for the day.

I have been experiencing a closer walk with the Lord due to the prayers that Marlene and I pray often as we link up over our cellphones a few times a week. Now I have been experiencing daily direction from the Holy Spirit in that still small voice of God. I am having some measure of success in controlling my tongue, both in volume and demeanor, praise God.

No comments: